You just got off the phone with your mom, and she assigned you the dinner rolls for Thanksgiving dinner. Now you have two choices: buy some from the bakery, or knock their socks off with a fresh baked batch from your own oven. Does the latter freak you out a bit? Don’t worry, you can totally rock the roll. I’ve rounded up 10 tried and true, won’t let you down, amazing dinner roll recipes that will have your family wondering why you weren’t assigned the rolls every year. Plus, you have a couple weeks to try a few out and decide which is your favorite – it’s a tough job, but someone’s got to do it, right?
Each one of these roll recipes are great for different reasons. One recipe you can make days ahead, one recipe has whole wheat, one made a restaurant famous; but one thing is certain – each is delicious and will be perfect for soaking up every last drop of that turkey gravy.
10 Tried & True Dinner Roll Recipes
- Quick and Delicious Dinner Rolls – Easily one of our most popular recipes for good reason
- Clover Leaf Pull Apart Dinner Rolls – A bit of wheat, slightly sweet and no mixer needed – these are my all time favorite
- Rocket Rolls – You Made That? – they have rave reviews, and I have tasted them…delicious
- Amazing Dinner Rolls – Cooking Classy – these look like they would melt in your mouth
- Parker House Rolls – Bobby Flay – great reviews, and hey..it’s Bobby
- Buttermilk Refrigerator Rolls – The Sister’s Cafe -The dough keeps in the fridge up to 7 days, and they look amazing
- Lion House Dinner Rolls – Mel’s Kitchen Cafe – if you’ve ever eaten there, you know what I’m talkin’ about
- Garlic Knots – Mel’s Kitchen Cafe – everything’s better with garlic :)
- Rosemary Dinner Rolls – Sweet & Spicy Co. uses frozen uncooked dough
- Pumpkin Spice Rolls – The Sister’s Cafe – oh these sound good
There you have it – 10 dinner roll recipes that will knock your family’s socks off!