I have been bitten by the organizing bug. It all started since moving with only five boxes (really should do a post on that, life changing!). I have learned that it is much easier to organize when you have less stuff. Much more fun too! I found some pretty genius ideas on Pinterest that I had to share. Be sure to click on over to the posts, as most have more great ideas :).
- You scrappers are going to love this idea! Hang projects in progress, with the things that go with them :). Paper Lust has an entire post showing different ways to organize a scrapbook room.
- Necklace Organization by Lauren from A Full Measure Of Happiness on Arianna Belle Organized Interiors – have you seen this blog? It makes my heart do a leap! She actually declutters and organizes for a living :). Apparently this is a series where she features bloggers and unique ways they organize….yes, I subscribed.
- Hang your shoes! Full Shoe Hanger Tutorial on EPBOT , I am all over this one.
- Hang up your cleaners in a spray bottle with a tension rod under the sink. The genius behind it.
- Hang magazines and newspaper from pretty clothes hangers from Better Home And Gardens – they have an entire slideshow of organization ideas!
- Hang your purses with shower rings in your closet – again, from Better Homes and Gardens, another slideshow with great organization ideas.
- Hang a bucket with a scrolled shelf bracket and store all sorts of stuff. Found on Coisas da Orlas.
How about you, any great ideas for organizing? I would love to hear it :). Leave a link if you have one!
Happy Monday friends, here’s to a great week!