I have a pinboard on Pinterest titled So Cool. I use it to store all those great ideas I come across that are worth remembering or that have me saying, “holy cow, that is so cool!”. I thought it would be fun to share some of those great tips, tricks, and ideas with you, just in case you have one of those boards too. What’s that, not on Pinterest? Well, we can’t have that. Just leave a comment and we’ll pull your email from the field to send you an invite!
A List Of Super Cool Things You Can Learn On Pinterest
- I shared this on our newsletter, and it was the most popular click – did you know you can freeze avocados? True story.
- Do you have an ICE contact in your cell phone? It’s the first thing first responders look for.
- Niftiest (is that a word?) to store your bobby pins.
- The best solution for storing our ever growing Lego collection.
- If you send Disney your scratched and broken DVDs they replace them for super cheap.
- Write a letter to a Disney Character and they will send you back an autographed photo.
- Use a Mason jar on your blender – love this one.
- Do you sew? You’ll love this idea – make a TV tray pressing table.
- How to take the cap off your swiffer cleaning bottle to refill with your own solution.
- So simple, yet so so useful – use binder clips to store sponges.
- Soap Box organizers – seriously genius.
- Always stumped on how to pack shoes in a suitcase? Use a shower cap.
I better stop there, but trust me this list could go on and on. Check out my So Cool Board where you can find all sorts of great ideas like these. Or follow me, it makes all the time I spend over there seem more legit :)
We have a great week planned, with a quick treat to make your family for Valentine’s Day up tomorrow, another free sewing pattern on the roster, a giveaway, and much more, so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading and happy Monday (just fake it till you make it, right?),