The Forth Of July is coming up for those of us in The States, and it’s time to get our patriotic on. We have a few new crafts and easy diy decorations coming up – but I thought I’d quickly share some of our favorite ways for displaying the red white and blue from the past.
- The Patriotic Crepe Paper Windsock was a favorite last year – super simple for the kids to help with this one.
- These Diy Nylon and Ribbon Braceletsare super easy and can be made with any color. Perfect to wear leading up to the day!
- Here are some Free Fourth Of July Printables perfect for cupcake toppers, tops of mason jars with a hole for straws, little mini American flags – all sorts of things you can do with them.
- Here are some of my favorite decorations and food crafts from last year.
- Aubrey shared a simple and cute way to decorate with stars – another great one for the kids to help with.
There are a few to get you started! For all our Canadian friends getting ready to celebrate Canada Day, these all could easily be adapted for your celebrations too.
Happy Monday friends and thanks for reading!