I am working on 4 sewing projects at once currently, and have decided I need to be a little more, um…searching for the word…focused? Yes, that will do. The problem is I get started on one, get that pattern drafted, and then think I will work on it the next day. Then the next day I have another brilliant idea, and lose track of where I was the day before. Sound familiar? Anyhoo, I decided today that there was one in particular I need to get wrapped up for Fall, so your sewing machines can give it a go before the cold weather returns. Wish me luck!
In the meantime, you can keep your sewing machines humming with any of these tutorials. Some are mine, others are friends of mine and all are perfect for the cool Fall weather. I have listed some for girls, boys, and the mammas too!
Favorite Fall Sewing Tutorials
- Ascot scarf with free template – don’t worry, you can totally pull it off
- A little man’s lapel vest with free pattern – warm up the core with style
- Quilted fall jacket with free pattern – still want to try this one
- Dolman sleeve top tutorial – easiest shirt to sew, ever
- Scrap buster pajama bottoms tutorial – wait, don’t throw out that shirt!
- Pleated tunic tutorial with free pattern – I actually have this one printed out
- The perfect little girls swing coat for fall with free pattern – am working on the full pattern for this one – with long sleeves :)
- Ruffle cuff pants tutorial – take her pants from last year and add a little length – no really, you need to see these
- T-shirt to knit jacket – perfect for fall and so many possibilities
- Flower tunic with square neckline with free pattern – still dying over the cuteness of this one
- Knit cardigan tutorial – cozy!
- Upcycled scarflette (sweater scarf) – it’s a classic
- The perfect lofty comforter tutorial – making a comforter doesn’t get any more simple than this
- Gathered neckline sweater dress tutorial – can work for any size depending on the sweater you start with
- Cute beanie hats from t-shirts tutorial – still one of my most favorite tutorials
What about you? Please tell me I am not the only one that suffers from a little sewing ADD. Come on, be honest!
Will be back tomorrow with a fun one!