Hey friends! Are you hot yet? We are. Like 110° heat index hot. For those of you from the west, north, or anywhere that your sheets feel dry when you get in bed at night, that means there is enough humidity in the air you can just take a shower outside – just stand there :). So in honor of a hot heat index, my son just having his tonsils out, and because they are just plain pretty to look at, I thought we would do a little Pinterest round-up of popsicles.
If you would like an invite to Pinterest (best time suck ever), let me know in the comments and I will pull your email and send you one!
- Kiwi Orange Creamsicles from Desserts for Breakfast pinned by lili
- Watermelon Pops from Kraft Foods pinned by Rowena
- Rainbow Pudding Pops from Sandy Toes and Popsicles pinned by Sasha
- Pomegranate, Raspberry, and Nectarine Popsicles from Good Life Eats pinned by Kimberly
- Apricot-Strawberry Yogurt Pops from 3191 Miles Apart pinned by Julia
- Strawberry-Banana Pops from Williams Sonoma pinned by Simonetta
You can find all of my pins here.
I am hoping to be back with a tutorial later today, it’s pretty much finished, I just have to add a few more details. We will see, things have been a bit crazy around here – more on that later :)
Hope everyone has been well!