Aren’t these little creatures cute?! I found this idea from The Toddler Blog and fell in love with the little things. :-) Check out her blog for some cute songs/activities to do with the leaves that are falling off your trees. This craft is great because there is very little prep, it’s easy, and very inexpensive.
- wiggly eyes (I used self adhesive ones, otherwise you will need Elmer’s glue)
- craft sticks
- hot glue gun or Elmer’s glue (depending on how quickly you want to play with the little creatures…)
1. Enjoy the beautiful fall weather and find some leaves. Make sure you take your camera because it is picture perfect to see your kids searching for the leaves. Don’t you think so?
2. Glue the wiggly eyes on the leaves.
3. Glue the leaves to the stick.
That’s it! Aren’t they cute?