Our archives are filled with all sorts of fun kids crafts for Christmas, so I thought I’d dig up some of my favorites today. There are simple homemade ornaments like the bead and felt ornaments above, fun preschool crafts, and a few that are great for Christmas parties. All are perfect for getting your holiday on:).
Fun Kids Crafts For Christmas
- Simple Christmas Tree Decorations – great for all age groups
- Make A Cookie Plate For Santa – this is easy to personalize too
- Felt Christmas Tree – I have another version like this coming up – so fun!
- Free Printables For Kids Christmas Activities – I have used a few of these and love them
- Bead And Felt Handmade Ornaments – this is the perfect mess free handmade ornament!
- Gumdrop Tree – think Charlie Brown Tree with gumdrops – it’s the cutest
- Jingle Bell Bracelets – jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way…
- Christmas Tree Painting Craft – super simple, super fun
Those are just some of my favorites, and of course there are a few new ones coming up that I think you will love. Until then, this list ought to keep ‘em busy!
Hope you having a great day,