I received the best email the other day, it read “Hello, loved your site, could you please send me pumpkin recipes, thanks”. Now there’s a lady who knows how to get to the point and get what she wants all in single sentence. Thanks Fran, you made my day :). I love pumpkin (it seems anything you put it in can count as healthy), and so I just happen to have enough pumpkin recipes pinned to fill a cookbook. I rounded up a bunch that I have had my eye on and some that I will never make, for fear I will eat the entire batch myself. There is a reason pumpkin cookies never make it into my house. Dangerous, very dangerous. As always, if you would like an invite to Pinterest just let me know in the comments and I will pull your email from the field.
- Best-Ever Pumpkin Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting from House Of Hepworths pinned by Kris
- Pumpkin Stew Served In A Pumpkin from Taste Of Home pinned by Amy
- Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Pecan Cookies from Skinny Taste pinned by Grace
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Donuts from Blue Eyed Bakers pinned by Shannon
I couldn’t just stop at four….
- Pumpkin is good for you, and this recipe for Pumpkin Raspberry Buckwheat Loaves by The Healthy Foodie takes the health factor up a few notches
- You can’t have a post about pumpkin and leave out the roll, now can you? This Pumpkin Roll from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen looks amazing.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread…need I say more? By Nancy Creative
- This Pumpkin Risotto is of my own making, it’s delicious!
Well that should get you started, and I would love for anyone with a great recipe to link it up in the comments. Don’t be shy, you might end up getting pinned ;).
Here’s to sweet emails and the season of pumpkins! Hope everyone is having a great day…