Happy Monday friends! Have you taken down your Holiday decor yet? I did over the weekend, and my house looks so bare. Good thing Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – bring out the hearts and cupids I say :). I had so much fun with the semi-homemade Halloween decor. It was simple, inexpensive, and only took a day. So I plan on doing the same thing for my Valentines decor. I have a few ideas, and I found some super simple ideas to share with you. All of these require very few supplies and just a little time to pull off – enjoy!
- double stick tape, pretty white bottles, and confetti = genius!
- paint an X and an O then mod podge music paper to a & – simple!
- fill vases or votive candles with Valentine candy – easy way to transform your every day decor
- 3-D heart garland – use paper and it’s super easy to do
- cut out some hearts and thread ribbon through the center for a simple garland
- just print it off and frame it
- make a gumdrop tree – the kids can help with this one
- doilies, felt hearts, and mason jars – so cute
- decorate with photos of your kids – so so love this
- hang an X&O for a simple statement
So now I am really in the mood to decorate. I am off to the craft store – I shall report!