You know when you meet someone and you instantly know you are going to like them? They are just so easy to like. Conversation with them is easy, they talk to you like they’ve known you forever, and out of nowhere they say the funniest things showing their spunky side. I had the pleasure of meeting such a person a couple weeks ago…and I think you’ll like her too.
Kami isn’t the type to take herself too seriously and her blog No Biggie seems to be a tribute to her personality–laid back and a easy to hang out with. You really must check out her Quick Tip archives, and she has a whole sidebar with posts dedicated to making your photos rock, I’ve already learned a thing or two. Plus, she happens to have as big of a crush on DJ Earworm as I do, even better….now onto her list!
In honor of LOVE Month and Valentine’s Day just around the corner (10 days away to be exact), I thought it would be fun to share a bullet list of
10 ways to say I LOVE YOU to your special someone(s):
- Say I Love You with a special breakfast in bed
- Say I Love You on a conversation heart
- Say I Love You on a snowman in your front yard
- Say I Love You on an emailed postcard
- Say I Love You on the bathroom mirror
- Say I Love You on an iphone
- Say I Love You with a kiss in their pocket
- Say I Love You by telling them you love them more than your favorite thing (that’s saying a lot!)
- Say I Love You with a sweet treat
- and last the best of all the game, say I LOVE YOU in regular old Valentine made by you with loveHappy Heart Day!xoxo,Kami