And we’re back :). I am settled in for my five week siesta in Utah, Maria is en-route to Utah for 3 weeks, Aubrey is leaving for 3 months in DC, and Kate is packing to move into her new house (yay for Kate!). Craziness! I haven’t had a chance to speak with Suzanne, but I am sure we could come up with something for her too!
Here is the weekly Pinterest as promised, and it’s a yummy one! I don’t know that you can ever go wrong with mac ‘n cheese, and these recipes take it up a notch. Also, I had a few people ask for invites last week, let me know if you would like one, I will gladly send it. You can find my pins here.
- Gnocci Mac & Cheese from The Cutting Edge Of Ordinary pinned by Erin
- Greek Style Mac & Cheese from The Steamy Kitchen pinned by Karin
- 3 Cheese Mini Mac Bites from Eat Drink Pretty pinned by Aja
- Mac & Cheese With Artichoke Hearts from The Kitchn pinned by Tatyana
- Bacon Mac & Cheese With Wisconsin Gruyere from Savory Sweet Life pinned by Emily
- Crock Pot Mac & Cheese from A Whisk And A Prayer pinned Kimi
If you try any of these, be sure to give compliments to the chef, it’ll make their day :).
Hope everyone has a great weekend, we are hunkered down at Grandma’s house while it is snowing. Yes, I said snowing. Tomorrow I have the first of many sewing tutorials coming up, so get your machines at the ready!
ps, I am getting to my inbox…pinky swear.